10/19/2009

How come...

I think easy access to the internet has created a new brand of ADD for our generation. I absolutely cannot concentrate when any of my studying or working is done on the computer. I'm constantly itching to go on YouTube, read blogs, and research anything unrelated to homework. Lately though, the temptation also consists of feverishly searching for jobs. Anyway, random searching has led to this funny find I'm going to blog about. There's this website that cataloged funny Google searches in an article. The searches consist of beginnings of questions such as "why is..." or "is it legal to." They're hilarious. My favorite is

"Is it wrong to....sleep with your step dad after you mom dies"

AND

"How come when I talk to girls on facebook they don't answer me back"


Lol what kind of question is that? I can't believe it's actually a popular search! Haha okay so here's the link:
http://xatal.com/internet/funny-google-suggest-searches/

Enjoy (Unless you're David, in which case you've probably already seen this)

P.S. Happy Birfday, again, little Martini! Isn't it beautiful to be 19?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how'd you know?, yes i've already seen it a long time ago.. haha

there are many productivity programs out there that helps u concentrate

Marina Liu said...

Being 19's alright. LOL just kidding, it's a beautiful thing.