10/21/2009

Info Processing Machine

I've always known reading the newspaper is good for obviously being informed, but I never really put much effort towards reading them. With this comm paper due, I've been forced to read through 4 weeks worth of The Guardian (only 8 issues lol). I feel so much smarter already. Last year I thought I should start reading the newspaper and at the very least because I should support Kelsey's writings. I kept that up for like a week (haha sorry Kelso) because I wasn't personally motivated. However, now I suddenly feel like I WANT to read about the news even if it is just the school's paper. At least I'm trying to become a more informed individual. Yay!

In light of this revelation I feel like I must also confess that I may have done poorly on my econ midterm this past Monday. My evil self thought that the class would be easy peasy. I will not underestimate this next midterm next Monday, or the one in 2 weeks, OR the next econ midterm. I will study as a student should study!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

just look at the pictures

Streets2480 said...

Hey checkoout my site @ realswagexclusive.blogspot.com