7/15/2009

Trouble is my friend

Especially after knowing my close friends for so long, how could I not know by now what ticks them off?
Am I that damn annoying?!
Seriously, after years of blissful friendship, how is it that suddenly all these complications sprout up in a mere two weeks of summer?
I never act with the intentions of hurting others, and yet my actions are perceived with just that in their minds. Fabulous.

Aside from the detour from happiness, HP was quite good. Although it clearly left out a lot of important scenes from the movie, I still enjoyed it. I wish there was more on the Horcruxes though. Perhaps non-HP-novel-reading-moviegoers will be filled in on them in the next movie or else Potter will appear to be exceedingly lucky in finding all those Horcruxes!

Eep tis almost 4:20 AM! Meaning its almost 4:30 AM!
This ends here.

No comments: