7/11/2009

Oh Geocaching

I don't think I've ever experienced such excitement from hanging around at our mall! Yeesssss, new cheap hobby! Yay thanks Midori, Remy, and Linda :D
It was hot hot hot out in the parking lot though. I want to go to Schabarum next.
And then freeee ultra mini Slurpee today. So yums! Haha but the second free Slurpee, not so tasty. I felt like I got a brain freeze in my throat as if that's possible.

Also, I can still gather the fat at my tummy and make it into a donut around my bellybutton. Prolly need to continue working out! Booo :(

Oh manzz, should be studying for Macro and Micro, but tis so boring. I don't wanna fail, and yet I don't wanna try that hard. Ugh. Must focus! Online classes are not as convenient as they seem. For one, it is damn hard to concentrate when you don't ever have to go to class. Secondly, its summer time and no one else is working which makes me feel grouchy and lazy.

No comments: