10/01/2009

Year 2

Week 1 isn't even over yet and I'm tired. AND I haven't even really been studying at all. So far my classes all seem okay. Phew!

DARK SIDE:
However in Chinese class, we have a super duper know-it-all who reminds me of a certain giant Asian from our high school days. I'm sure he's not trying to be annoying, but I'm still extremely peeved by him. I also unknowingly switched into the tutorial that he's in too. So I must enjoy his insightful responses in class 4x a week :(

BRIGHT SIDE:
I have a new cute planner. It's lime green and such a cute little size. I have also stopped bumping my head on the underside of my bed. I was so pissed at myself during Week 0 when I literally hit my head 5x a day. I thought if I kept it up, I would've probably had to drop out of college for lack of brain cells by the end of the year. Lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you wont drop out..

i totally know which guy ur talking about..

i just didnt know he had class with u