11/20/2008

I don't like change

I really don't.
I always thought of myself as someone who is above-average in tolerating change. I was excited for college, but like Jess pointed out it's really not all that exciting as a lot of us thought it would be. Still, I quite like being away from home and being able to do my own thing whenever.
So anyway I spent the last two weeks trying to figure out my winter quarter schedule and I liked my plan! And when it was time for me to register, I went real real crazy, like never before. Half my classes were gone! I put so much time and effort into my creation and it was traaaash! I was completely anxiety-ridden; I couldn't calm myself down. I was whining, hyperventilating, and panicking. And I'm pretty sure I drove everyone up the wall with my annoying antics. Even after I sorta kinda fixed it, I was still in crazy person aftershock and continued to reflect upon the failure of my plan. Okay, so now (5 hours later) I realize how dramatic I made the whole situation considering how it was not life threatening. How could I have reacted like such a psycho?! Ughhh it disgusts me...

1 comment:

linjamarie said...

:/ I don't think Wilson prepared us for this! I didn't realize how many people felt the same way, haha. BUT I HATED HIGH SCHOOL. BUT COLLEGE IS MEH. I prefer the days back when you thought I was black.

YAY SCHEDULE CONFLICTS.