11/17/2008

boy oh boy oh boy!

I am muy muuuuuy excited for the thanksgiving holiday!
In fact the thought of any holiday makes me go all crazy inside. The brain goes bonkers and chants "no school no school no school...," for hours on end! Haha ok maybe not thaaaat long.

Ok so mtu brought to my attention the Charlie Brown Cafe in HK!
















And then it made me think of Snoopy's World!















OMG! Why?! How come the people in HK get their Snoopy fetish fulfilled and I don't?
AAAAND theres a Charles M. Schulz Museum alll the way up north in Santa Rosa, a city (according to my suitemate) adorned with Snoopy statues everywhere!

I think I must go! Or crazy I will go!

2 comments:

Kelsey Wong said...

can you do a post without mentioning snoopy at all?




:)

Marina Liu said...

Well... you have Knotts... LOL