10/13/2009

Semi-Productivity

Today was super duper productive, all the way until 8 pm. So I suppose most of the day was but it mostly was making sure I went to meetings, classes, the gym, and eat. Ahahaa.

So at 8, Carrie and I embarked on a journey from Warren to Muir on bikes. Me on mine and Carrie on Danielle's bike. Danielle's bike is way to tall for her so we couldn't bike at an incline and had to walk to even ground for her to get on. Even there Carrie couldn't get on the bike, so then she wheeled the bike backwards onto the handicap ramp at the computer science building (I think or whichever building David said he was gonna be at a lot). And from there she crashed into the handrails down the ramp lol. She tried again and made it off the ramp and we were able to actually bike.

Ok I realize this post is mostly ridiculing her, but it's funny and she didn't get hurt. So after I came back to the room at night I tried to work, but Letty is extremely talkative today. I have done no real homeworking up until now. To further distract myself I'm here typing. I guess I could attempt studying again, but I don't really want to. There's also a fruit fly lingering above my desk. It either found its way here from the trashcan in the bathroom full of pads or else the nasty kitchen one confined to the smelly ass closet.

I'm excited for Halloween, but I've realized that I have no means of transportation to a fabric store to purchase massive amounts of yellow felt. I would also have to find yellow leggings. It's hard being Pikachu. I need a caaaar! I need to fufill my Pikachu dream.

2 comments:

km said...

You're going to be Pikachu?! LOL. Be bulbasaur!
I don't even know what to be yet!

Unknown said...

no way your gonna beat this pikachu

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/9/2009/07/504x_cosplay_580_full.jpg