10/26/2009

No Comprendo

Ohmygosh. I don't think I've ever been so unprepared for a midterm ever. Shit. Even with staying up most of the night and spending a crapload of time reading. And then waking up early skipping more classes to study until the very last minute. I guess I could of started earlier, but when I think about it even if I had more time I would have had trouble reading through this stuff. As interesting as comm is, the readings are seriously hard to understand. I feel like I'm not made for active reading or analytical thinking. How come we didn't learn this in hs? Or why I didn't learn this in hs.
Waaaaaaah. I have no faith in myself getting any As this quarter now. Fabulous.

2 comments:

Kelsey Wong said...

comm isn't an easy A! like what most people think!

but i'm sure you didn't bomb itttt no worries just wait and see

Unknown said...

work hard,

you got this weekend to relax