10/29/2008

busy day

Ok so this was really yesterday's post, but my pictures wouldn't upload then!

I haven't had a day like this since foreverrr. I was actually reluctant to start the day, too.
Woke up this morning and went to have my conference with my writing T.A. I don't even remember what she said since i was half asleep lol. Afterwards, I went to help out my vis art T.A. with his production. Let me tell you Zac makes some freeeeeaky-ass stuff. He crochets alien-like masks (these things have trunks and odd eye holes) and pairs them with Elizabethian costumes. Here is a picture I drew of one of the masks when he showcased his stuff in class.
His studio/tiny cramped-room smelled of cigs.
Went to class after that...
Then I volunteered to help for cookie decorating and pumpkin carving. Which consisted of me watching people decorate cookies and carving pumpkins woooohoooo.
Thennnnnn went to UTC and instead of buying things for a costume, I bought nice blue pants and a Hello Kitty towel-wrap dress/pj for Wesley para Christmas. Haha I know its way too early. Ooooh wells.
After that our house had a pumpkin carving contest of its own.
My suite's was sooo cute. The cutest even! Monkaay!











Ok so today was quite fun. Since college started, I haven't made an effort to do very much at all. I just went to class, did hw, and go out to eat my meals :(
Yay, but I'm super duper happy today!
Haha enough!

So this past Saturday was our visit to UCLA!
Beautiful! Beeeautiful. UCSD is relatively new so we don't have those antique-looking buildings. All we have are boxes and more boxes.
It made me miss everyone. On the bright side though, we had yummy yummy ice cream at Diddy Reese! Omg and check out the little squirrel trying to get inside the vending machine!













1 comment:

linjamarie said...

i'm supposed to finish getting ready for class, but i decided to find you first. and i have a post up now. happy!?? haha. i follow you now, good day!

btw YAY UCLA. :)